nu ve ns a n d a r n a s nu ve ns

3.11.2006

sonho #3

Valadares High School. A familiar place, a known image. But this time it started like this: A big entry hall and my friend, Sara... My History of Art teacher as well. What the fuck was he doing there? Recalling Recalling Recalling The space: A couple of classrooms, growing, getting darker or just disappearing. I can’t say how many times I’ve dreamt about this school. It’s getting blurry now Well, as far as I can remember, there was an office, and my teacher was there. I was talking with Sara, about some exams or that sort of shit. There was somebody else but I can’t even picture his face. Some young boy, I suppose. The action: So I got into this classroom, and suddenly my bed appears, out of nowhere, so I went to sleep. It was night already. Funny thing is: as soon as it got darker, the daylight came trough my window and it was snowing. I wanted to see it, to feel it and to sleep under it so I moved my bed outside the window. The day was grey, pretty cloudy. There was a big street and people passing by heading for work. I realized it was time to get up. I was sleeping on the street and I was starting to feel uncomfortable with the fact. I was talking on the phone at the same time, with Pedro. It was the grey phone, the one that we have here, in Forrest Road. I moved my bed inside without getting up so I moved it while I was still under the duvet. It was full of snow which made me feel quite happy. I remember seeing it moving in circles and my perception was quite similar to the one of a cameraman doing some crazy shit with the camcorder, like a travelling. Then, finally on my feet, I got into some office. It was dark again but probably because the window was shuttered. My teacher was there and he was quite pissed off at me because I was using the phone. I said: “Ok, ok, just a minute, I was just gonna say goodbye!” And he said something like: “Ok, just hurry up!” Yeah. Somehow I went outside and the light was funny till the point I had to hide my eyes. Painfull. I can’t recognize the place to be honest but by the daylight I could say it was somewhere in Edinburgh. The buildings were pretty high and I was walking just for the sake of it. And the weather... yeah... The weather was something between raining and snowing. Then I realized I had this guy right on my back, trying to figure out where I was going. He had a bike but he wasn't riding it. I was grabbing a bin bag but I don’t know why or where did I get it. At this stage I was freaking out because of this guy so I decided to get in some building so the guy would loose the track. I turned left and he followed me. Bad luck: He lived there and he had the keys, which I didn't so he opened the door for me. He was quite nice for me and he was smiling all the time but for some reason I didn't feel secure around him and I just wanted run away! He asked me if I lived there and I said the first thing that popped into my head "No, I'm just looking for Henry" . He said: “I've never heard about Henry, which floor?” “Well, I actually don’t know... are you sure you've never heard of him?” Fuck! I was lying and he knew it. “No, I've never heard about Henry, but we can figure out which floor it is, if you want to.” Well, at this stage I couldn’t say no, I was in the lift already, with him and I couldn’t j u s t say no. Funny thing: I can’t even remember his face, the only thing I remember was that he was wearing some kind of hat and he gripped the bike in his hands. The building was pretty dark and as we were going up it was getting darker. We got to the first floor and he asked me: “Do you think he lives here?” “Well, I've no idea, I’m sorry.” “No problem! Lets just knock!” “No! No! No! No! No!” “Why?” “Well, see, I don’t wanna disturb anyone, I don’t wanna buzz all the doors in the building, I can wait and meet him one of these days, don’t worry about it, it’s not that important anyway!” And there was a break. some sort of flash in my mind. I don’t know how but I got into this guy’s flat but we were not talking or anything. Suddenly this guy turns into Henry and I started feeling much better, much secure. This is when I see the weirdest thing going on at the downstairs flat. Don’t know how but I could see some kind of reflection of this kid’s room on Henry’s floor. I could see everything this kid was doing and at the moment he was lying on his bed with spider man sheets on it and he was moving his body like if he was masturbating. I turned to Henry and asked him what was going on: “Is he doing what I think he is?” “Yes, he is jerking one off.” Good lord! And Henry says again: ”Oh no, he is not, I’m sorry. I forgot! This kid has some serious issues. He’s addicted to ecstasy... he used to hang around and do it all the time so now he’s fucking wasted and he spends all his time in bed, freaking out.” I was horrified. I couldn’t talk, I could just watch. The kid looked like he was 12 years old or something, he looked like a baby! The worse part was that he was grabbing this kind of pen and every time he was freaking out he would inhale some sort of powder that was inside it so and he'd calm down. I don’t know how but I knew the powder was some kind of ecstasy. Fuck! I had the feeling the kid was there for ages with no consciousness of life, just waiting for death. What would his parents think of it? How did he end up like this? I woke up, for real, and I was thirsty.

2 comentários:

public pervert disse...

Spiderman sheets. Damn kid. I want ones.
Por onde andas?
Sábado fui ao meu mercedes e lembrei-me de ti.
Gosto dos teus sonhos.

Manuel Guedes disse...

Observo sempre este site com um olho entreaberto, acabo sempre com os dois olhos abertos, POrem estes olhos podem estar doentes.
MAs n é por isso k não deixo de ler .